The difference between receiving a good education and receiving a bad education can change one’s life completely. Success as a trader and investor is dependent upon your knowledge of the markets. Where you get your education is crucial to your success and here’s why…
Good News First
The good news is that your success in trading the markets does not lie upon who you know, which Ivy League University you attended, and most of all what parents did for a living. It is not about any of those factors at all, your success depends upon What You Know.
If you receive the right education and learn what you need to be successful, you will have the capacity to make a significant difference in the trades you make and eventually the quality of life you are able to live. The bad news is, you don’t know that you have received a bad education until it’s too late.
Who’s Got The Chops?
The next question on your mind is “Who do you listen to?” There are hundreds of online trading schools and on site training courses, seminars and coaching programs available for you to choose from. Just like the Stock Market, there are tons of Options available. The choices are almost overwhelming.
You Just Need To Know Three Things To Make An Informed Decision
- What is the track record of success?
- Does their curriculum give you everything you need to be successful?
- Do they have the available support and training assistance to guide you through the process?
Why Most Trading Schools Come Up Short
Most trading schools, seminars and coaching programs come up short for several reasons. We won’t address all the reasons now and we aren’t going to pick apart individual programs either. We would have to write a book to cover all of the reasons why most trading schools are insufficient and we don’t have the legal budget to sling any mud at the large trading schools. What we can do, is tell you the main reasons why most programs simply don’t work.
- Most hire people to teach their systems who aren’t actually successful traders, while others hire folks who have never traded a real dollar in their life. “To know and not to do, it not to know.”-
- The majority lure you in with promises of riches, then teach you strategy basics that don’t work on their own and upsell you to death with add-ons that don’t work either.
- Most outsource their free support from people who have never traded in their life. They nickel & dime you for the real coaching that leads to more coaching which leads to new products for new coaching.
- Almost none of them teach you how to adjust your trades when the market moves against you. Generally, they teach you how to enter the trade, put a stop loss order in and get out when you start to take a hit.
- Many programs require you to be a full time trader by sitting in front of a computer 10 hours a day. The majority of students have day jobs they can’t quit in order to dedicate the time needed to work their systems.
The majority of trading schools have a combination of all of these shortfalls, and then some. Now don’t get me wrong, there are good ones out there. However, the large schools are businesses who herd thousands of students a month through their programs for tons of money. They get students excited and start milking them for what they can. In the end, most students are chewed up and spit out into the market to fend for themselves. This is partly why 90% of Option Traders fail. They didn’t have a chance to begin with.
This is why The Trading Profit was created
We want to give you a real shot at being a successful trader. Our founder, Jeff Tompkins is the creator of our Courses, Alert Services and Mastermind Trading Group. This company was started by Jeff to help others experience financial freedom just as he has. These strategies are used by him on a daily basis and his track record is unheard of in the online trading school market.
How is this possible? The answer is, we show you everything you need to know in order to be successful up front. You not only learn a strategy with us, you learn when to get in, when to get out and the one thing that almost nobody teaches: How to adjust your trades when they move against you. Adjustments can possibly save you from losing money and at other times possibly result in a positive return on investment.
The best news is our students don’t have to be full time traders to be successful. All of our trading strategies are focused around simple techniques that don’t require lots of time and effort to perform. There is no extra software outside of a computer/laptop, an internet connection and a trading platform to execute your trades.
In the end, it’s up to you to make a decision on what makes the most sense for you and your family. You are making an investment in your future and you need to put your money where it will earn the best return on your investment. We believe that your money is best suited earning money in the market after you’ve received the right knowledge and guidance. Not wasted paying for sub-par courses from unqualified teachers who make sure you keep placing bets at the table. We are here to help you take that first step towards financial freedom and are eager to guide you along that path. Don’t allow yourself to wait another day, make the decision now to invest in yourself and watch what wonderful returns come your way.